Monday, March 31, 2008

102106

I don't want to sleep tonight for I miss you. For some reason I cannot comprehend I long to hear your voice telling me of the harshness of this world. I'm dying to see your long lost forgotten smile.

And I cannot sleep. I don't want to for tonight I miss you. And tomorrow is a promise of not remembering you. The bitter memories of the past would make me numb of your existence or used-to-be existence. And I don't want to wake up to that. I want to stay missing you. Because I know I should. And I do. I do miss you, I think I forever will. But reality really bites.

And I'll forever love you, even if you never felt the same way. I know how you preferred her over me. I know that when you were saying you pitied her, you were really wishing she was your own. And I don't want to cry over someone who didn't want me. I can do better.

Except I see your last look, the empty eyes. I remember how you reached your hand, asking me to hold it. I see the blood and I hear your labored breathing. And I can't help but cry.

2 comments:

classroom said...

what is this? you are making me cry.

Angel said...

care to elaborate this one? u have a lot of explaining to do. lol